We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2015.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information:
- Account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address.
- Billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- To communicate with you with regard to your www.Olveritas.com account.
- If you have purchased a product or requested any information from us, you will be placed on the Olverita’s Village mailing list and will receive periodic mailings by post from us. If f you do not wish to receive a newsletters, special offers and/or periodic mailings by post please contact our customer services department by email at [email protected] to let us know and you will be removed from our mailing list.
- To contact you by email, telephone, SMS, MMS or post according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
- To contact you for market research purposes, if you have not objected to such use. Please note that you can object to the use of your data for market research purposes at any time. To do so please contact our customer services department by email at [email protected] to let us know.
As above, we would like to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information, which we think you may find interesting. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may send you such information by postal mail and email, unless you have registered with the appropriate Preference Service. If you purchase a product from us we may retain your address for future mailings. If you do not want your information used for direct marketing purposes at any time, please contact our customer services department by email at [email protected] to let us know and we will not send you any direct marketing.
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we appreciate that email “spam” has become a problem in recent years.
If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products:
We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of Olverita’s Village informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
Otherwise, when you provide us with personal information, we will ask you whether you would like us to send you Olverita’s Village informational emails.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, you may at any time contact our customer services here.
HOW TO GET COPIES OF OR AMEND THE INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED?
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the applicable data protection legislation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our customer services department at [email protected]
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, or you wish to have your details removed from our contact database please write to our customer services department at [email protected] as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information immediately.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. When we do this, we will try and make it as clear as possible that you are leaving our Website. We are not responsible for these websites in any way. Once you have left our Website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
SAFE SHOPPING ASSURANCE
We assure you that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping on our Website. It is determined that under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
This Website is intended for adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. However, if the parent or guardian of a child under 13 believes that the child has provided us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that child should Contact Us if they want this information deleted from our files so that it is not in retrievable form. If we otherwise obtain knowledge that we have personally identifiable information about a child under 13 in retrievable form in our files, we will delete that information from our existing files so that it is not retrievable.
ENSURING YOUR SECURITY
Your credit card information is protected. Our Internet connections are encrypted, and thus protect all credit card ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number, so it cannot be read in transit. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, to safeguard your personal information.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
648 N. Main Street.
Los Angeles, CA 90012